The favorite for the NBA MVP, Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks are talked about at length in this episode of the podcast. The NBA action has resumed in Orlando and there’s a bunch to talk about. Awards, coaching moves, free agent pickups, strategy and more are broken down.
Remember when the Blue Check Boys were saying this is a bad trade. Getting Anthony Davis. Remember when the Blue Check Boys were saying the Pels were the clear winners in this trade. A lot of blue check boys have been deleting tweets. I could tell you for a fact because I remembered…I liked some of those tweets just for memories sake and I went back to look for those tweets. Those tweets are gone. So I can tell you…Blue Check Boys are erasing their history”On Anthony Davis being the NBA MVP
- Anthony Davis is mine and should be your NBA MVP
- The Lakers lock up the number one seed in the West
- What the hell are the Pelican doing with Zion?
- Is alleged NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo a one trick pony?
- Rockets small ball success
- Raptors will disrupt the East again
Zion against Utah….It was like Man this the same pudgy dude from Duke. I see no difference between Zion against Utah than Zion against Wake Forest last year. There’s no difference. So who the hell touched up that photo that was all over the place in these pre seeding games like who did that photo?…….a lot can go wrong with Zion whereas Ja is the safe, consensus superstar. Where as Zion has a chance to be a transcendent star just off popularity, I don’t think it’ll be because of his game. It’ll be more of its popularity but man a lot can go wrong with Zion”On the Pelicans limiting Zion Williamsons’ minutes
Pick N Pop MERCH store -> https://theesamd.threadless.com/
Subscribe to the Podcast and my Youtube channel!
- Apple: https://t.co/8ukEdG4WE8
- Google: https://t.co/vuMuqeX3Xl
- Spotify: https://t.co/77Nczrqewm
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNecv9u2vucReh3K3qXTo_A